Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Language of Soul of the World!

No prize in guessing that I am reading Paulo Coelho's "The Alchemist". Since I have been reading this book, I have been thinking too much about things like 'Language of the Soul', 'Soul of the World', 'Omen', 'Destiny of Life' and so on. I have started thinking about it and most importantly realised the importance of 'living in the present'. Also how all of us are so well equipped to chart out in unknown & create our destiny. How one should not stop hearing the Omens and regret later for not being courageous enough to acheive what one is destined for. This prevents us from miseries & afterthoughts of not doing what one always wanted to do cause of some constraints. It has freed me in more ways then other and has instilled in me courage to embark what I want to do, no matter how much I fear of failure for "Failure is the obstacles to success"

No comments: