Monday, September 22, 2008

What next?

What Next
This is a question that comes to my mind often nowadays. This hold true for all domain of my life...be it career, personal or spiritual growth. No sooner I settle down in my comfortable couch, a poking blurb pops out of my mind posing this question to me- "What Next?"! Horrifying thoughts cloud my mind like, "I'm going to become redundant very soon if I don't pull up my socks" or thoughts like "How long this 9 to 5 schedule will go on" & "What exciting things should I learn to keep going" blah blah....

I understand this is just a trick that my mind plays to keep me on my toes always. Relaxation is such a waste! But Hello, I'm not going to buy this. I have decided to stick to old adage of "crossing the bridge when I come to it" and in the mean time be prepared for the unexpected. Got That!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Try stilling the mind which is called Yoga (not exercise yoga). I suggest you because you have the ability to read and understand your own mind. Great blog.