Thursday, May 1, 2008

Uncertainity Strikes Again!

Uncertainity....this word has been my shadow ever since I understood the meaning of it. Things looks so uncertain to you at time. But I guess this is what makes your life enriching . It teaches you to believe in yourself and nothing else matters. It also teaches you that nothing is gonna be permanent & their will be light at the end of the tunnel. Suprisingly I'm most happy personally when I'm hounded by challenges, though it does shake me up a bit. It gives me sense of cosines, feeling of security just to be surrounded by my loved ones. You get to feel all this only if you are faced such eventful situations and not otherwise. Hence the usage of word 'enriching' for describing uncertainites.

“Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity.”
R. I. Fitzhenry quotes

No comments: